Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bad Engagement Ring: What Should I Do If I Don't Like the ring?


Your fiancé just popped the question and you're thrilled! 


Except for one little hitch
-- you're not in love with the ring.


What should you do? Do you keep your mouth shut or do you let him know?

"I think if I really hated it and couldn't imagine wearing it everyday and showing it to all my friends, I might have the conversation with him, "said one of our readers" But, then again, there are other ways to go about it.
Some feel that the woman should live with whatever ring she is given because it's not worth hurting her future husband's feelings over a piece of jewelry - (hmmm).
We throw open this question: What would you do if you don't like the engagement ring given to you?

1 comment:

  1. I would definately find a way around telling him cus deres no hiding it, it wld surely come to his knwledge 1 way or the other and wen he finds out u haven't liked it 4rm d onset he wldnt be happy you didn't tell him initially

    ReplyDelete